It is a wall built with stones dating back to the first century AD. It was used to protect parts of Domat Al-Jondal. Some of its parts are buried under the sand and some other parts demolished. The remaining part of the fence is about 1000 m. long. This site is surrounded from the east and west by private properties, from the north by a vacant lot, and from the south by Al-Burj Mountain.